Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gallstones And Leg Pain 34 Weeks Pregnant With Twins Lots Of Swelling?

34 weeks pregnant with twins lots of swelling? - gallstones and leg pain

Currently, I am one days after he was 34 weeks pregnant in the last two days, I very much swollen legs and Ankel, that hurts. My urine is checked at every visit, is the sister of a quack! If only a lot of inflammation due to pregnancy, or could it be to develop pre-eclampsia, so I read on one side, the pain in the upper right is sometimes a symptom that I had a terrible pain in my boob in the last full month and a half is so strong that I could cry, "Take My Breath Away, I've on vicodin for the pain, but does nothing for them, some advice about this? I have a gallstone, but it is an attack of gallstones is a constant pain 24 / 7, thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment