Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mountain Climbing Low Blood Pressure Does Low Blood Pressure Make Mountain Climbing More Difficult?

Does low blood pressure make mountain climbing more difficult? - mountain climbing low blood pressure

I have high blood pressure and am inclined to feel dizzy. I would try to climb the mountains, and I am aware that the air can cause spaciness at high altitudes. I wonder whether you have low blood pressure and high altitude, or the compounds can interact with each other and if people with low blood pressure are influenced more by the altitude. Thank you!

1 comments:

TahoeT said...

He had a very low pressure when I was younger and often sick (I live in 5500ft), but altitiude never had any problems - even at 14,000 + ft. Some people are affected and others - do not think we always to with height.

Do not attempt to involve all mountain - I'd go a couple of mountains and see how he feels. You can have a normal blood pressure, even if exhert.

You can also try just climbing - it does not always work when you go altitiude deeper layers.

Good Luck

Post a Comment