Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thyroid Problems And Impotence How Do I Tell The Difference Bwtn Anemia And Thyroid Problems?

How do I tell the difference bwtn anemia and thyroid problems? - thyroid problems and impotence

I never had anemia, until I my first child, who was 5 years ago. Since then I've tried and I had each child when he was a little worse. I think his food is a defincientcy my children and I have somehow replaced. I want this type of care and healing. Said, however, some of my friends I could have thyroid problems and revision. What is the difference between those two btw and how do I know? I do not know what to do. If anyone has experienced this, or what I do please help me, I have to run after three children and I need my energy. lol I like to go to a healer, but simply do not have the money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment