Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quickbooks 2008 Have License Number But No Product Number How Do I Factor LLC Business Start-up Costs Into Quickbooks 2008 Pro2008? ?

How do I factor LLC business start-up costs into Quickbooks 2008 Pro2008? ? - quickbooks 2008 have license number but no product number

These initial costs (ie, licensing, legal fees, etc.) were made in 2008, but I will delete them as expenses for the year of 2009, back to me (like my CPA recommended that I could do). How can these costs in QuickBooks? Sorry, I'm a newcomer to Quickbooks. Your help is greatly appreciated in advance!

1 comments:

Uncle Pennybags said...

The good thing about QuickBooks is that it is working on a transaction basis. The fees for lawyers registered and get some professional services - Legal. Pay fees to a government agency for a license may be a call for royalties.

What she had, as the recording. If it is not appropriate to see an existing category of expenditure, create your own templates.

Post a Comment