Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tesco Electric London (girls) Using An Electric Shaver - Im 13 Years Old..?

(girls) Using an electric shaver - Im 13 years old..? - tesco electric london

+ * + * No bad comments
Right, I question have to cut my pubic hair (I have never shaved / trimmed since its growth) for my summer vacation.

I thought that my mother bought me an electric razor that I have for my legs ... (tesco.. woo xD) anyway, if you are using to shave the edge off so you do not see the lines on my Bikini Bottom ...
Will ...

Suggestions?

3 comments:

Maryy said...

It does not work, that's what I do, not the pink Venus? lol yeah its a good razor, but I use Elecronic / Scrub option, if I "shave down there" lol! x If you have a razor blade Then I heard more adults have hair. But if we do not often, there should be no problem! Lol, pay attention only to not get cut to a razor blade, it is embarrassing to try to explain that if people see it! xx

HerHuggy... said...

An electric shaver for the legs is pretty useless unless you want to shave soon. You may not be * * a clear line like a normal blade can, and leave behind to make the hair to be shaved with a razor or hair removal.

AL88 said...

Yes, but I doubt there is a clear line ..
that small knife small they are specifically for the jersey ..
I think it noxim ..
and can also with an electric razor, hair will be caught, especially if you've never shaved ..

Post a Comment