Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bloated On Psyllium And Bentonite Colon Cleanse - Homemade Psyllium And Bentonite Clay Shakes?

Colon Cleanse - Homemade Psyllium and Bentonite Clay Shakes? - bloated on psyllium and bentonite

Has anyone tried it? I'm on Day 4 of this scheme, and I realized that I am more and more bloated with every passing day. If the swelling away with time?

In addition, psyllium powder does not mix well ... End of consolidation, but I drink it anyway. I have tried to use a hand blender and mix well, but I do not know if the are probably worn to work or not!

Help?

3 comments:

Angie said...

I do not think a "Shake" is the way to the future - these ingredients are hard, and if it does not mix well can be very dangerous!

There are many products available, including bentonite, Senna, and facilitate natural extracts, experiences.

I Core Clean about 3 weeks and I must say I was very impressed. It is cheap and quick - and I felt better within a few days ago that the reasons for not good?

No mixing, no .. be measured easily.

This site has lots of good information and a comparison table to evaluate the products on colon cleansing:
http://www.coloncleanse.net/reviews.html

Devo said...

I am not to know about colon cleansing, but I had problems with the fiber of my life. From what I read, is psyllium rather put you at a loss, rather than clean it. In other words, the person may have the opposite effect of constipation. Can not the best source of fiber for use. I would look for alternatives.

soisitok said...

Try colonic irrigation or enemas.

Post a Comment