Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Teeth Havanese My Puppy Wont Stop Biting!!!!! Help?

My puppy wont stop biting!!!!! help? - teeth havanese

I have a Havanese from 14 weeks old / Maltese. It is typical puppy behavior (crazy and fall asleep) and the whole day. However, he is a biter! I know that puppies like to chew and bite, but even if I say no, something to bite on. I really do not know what to do, because the teeth are sharp, and I do not think that it is okay to bite people. It is typical puppy behavior, because he's teething troubles it? Will it happen? Is there anything I can do, so I use it as a chew toy?

So when I told him not to bite, then you try to stroke him until he does. If he does not bite, and always welcome if they tried to put a toy in his mouth.

Thank you:)

5 comments:

sissy said...

say NO when he bites and bites his hand to Shut .. not with love but do not bite down his .. say that they just do not like to bite .. make it easy for a puppy, to say the behavior of the command to link ... halting or not, everything else will not work because you have no idea that words do not mean mixed Heres a cookie or this is fun ... and replacing the hand with a soft ... The growth of our latter .. But taking a leaf before his capture

Shea said...

It is hard to say, this is not my dog, pet, but do not bite and do not say it's okay to bite, too. Do not tell him, and the strengthening, of course, not hit or scream your dog, but perhaps under his toys for five minutes. I want to use a command like no bite to show that it hurts, but only the command when you bite.

Hope this helps

Anna S said...

Place a small mouth, wash their hands, or something that smells bad. It is normal for a dog to bite I think it could happen. Tie or say when it bites hard Yippie

Lauren said...

He wants attention and if this continues, then smack / her in the nose and see if it helps.

Cris said...

I raised 3 dogs and all have limited myself sometimes. is quite normal.
if they bite or SNIP I held her tongue in her mouth and tend to let go. it does not hurt just because some complaints, but stops once released. I have also criticized if they did it with a voice and speak a little louder.
I do not want a thing is the darling of him until he stops, he will not tolerate their behavior, because it attracts positive attention to you.
will happen, and it is very typical. will most likely grow out of this habit in the 1st Year, but if it makes me always ask your veterinarian or an expert.
Good luck! I hope I helped a little.

Post a Comment