Friday, February 19, 2010

Clips Of A Night In Paris This Has Nothin To Do With Hip Hop, But I Wanna Hear What The Hip Hop Community Got To Say...?

This has nothin to do with hip hop, but I wanna hear what the hip hop community got to say...? - clips of a night in paris

How are ya'll today about the media? I mean not only the music, I mean * ALL OF IT *. It seems a chaos of people these days ... Spoke I saw a clip of Chris Rock on Oprah, where he said something like: "The new always want more than that, doing what Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, but how many people have been killed in Iraq? Cuz I was surprised that the statement is so true! turned on the TV last night and she was always talk ** ** Anna Nicole Smith and more than half a year AMN ads, but * * BET is finally talking about Fallin bridge in Minnesota by the end of the week..

2 comments:

Unfinish... said...

How we treat our government took Nixon his job. As children, the need for distraction from the real issues are, so that they can do all the crazy **** they do. I have never left em in the war in Iraq, but people do not know that you can control it.

SxDx said...

Robots have hip hop, I urge you to watch "The News Hour with Jim Lehrer, instead of inside information, and Entertainment Tonight. TS

Post a Comment