Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sandals That Are Good For Hiking Women Any Cute Shoes / Sandals Besides Tennis Shoes That I Can Wear With Orthodics?

Any cute shoes / sandals besides tennis shoes that i can wear with orthodics? - sandals that are good for hiking women

I have used in orthopedics, because my feet are really screwed. Anyway, I'm in high school and sucks a bit, because all the girls are cute flats and sandals and shoes and fine pieces in with sneakers, clumsy ugly. Are there any orthopedic shoes or sandals with cute that I use?
Could really secondary (PS No such ugly shoes, sandals, Tevas and hiking, but more beautiful than a girl need.)
all the other girls in the same situation?

1 comments:

cherry_g... said...

To torrid.com great shoes and have a little broader. This might help.

Post a Comment